Amazon Prime Day 2021: This is an annual event that was created five years back celebrating Amazon.com’s 20th anniversary. It is basically focused more on the Prime members. It is a mid-summer affair, but because of Pandemic 2020, it wasn’t the case. It pushed the event all the way to October. However, since everything is getting back to normal gradually, at least from a shipping or delivery perspective, Amazon Prime Day 2021 returns to July.
Meanwhile, the countdown to the present year’s Amazon Prime Day is well and also truly on with the annual sale event looking to go back to its traditional summer.
What to Expect From Amazon Prime Day Deals 2021
Amazon Prime Day deals are a bit easier to predict than other major sales events. We can safely assume that there will be some very amazing prices on the latest Echo devices, Fire tablets, and other Amazon-owned brands such as Blink, Eufy, and Ring.
Apart from these smart home devices, there’s most likely to be more of the year’s top tech on the sale as well. We are definitely expecting a large range on the shelves in 2021.
What Will be on Sale During Prime Day 2021
Anything and Everything we can expect. But this year 2021, is definitely the year to look for deep discounts on Amazon gear, including:
- Echo smart speakers and displays
- Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks
- Ring security devices
- Fire Tablets
- Eero networking products
How Does it Work?
First, you will need to be a Prime member to get the best bargains. If you are not, it’s free to join for 30 days, then after which it’s $119 per year or $12.99 per month. After you have signed up for Prime and signed your account, the Amazon website and apps will show Prime Day prices and then you can go ahead to add your card and check out like you normally would.
How to Shop on Prime Day
- Amazon Smile: When you shop via smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to a charitable organization of your choice.
- App: Download Amazon’s mobile apps, if you will be out and about on Prime Day. Log on and you will ready to shop anywhere and wherever you are.
- Ask Alexa: The main idea of Amazon’s Echo device is to sell to you stuff, Alexa is more and ready to assist you to add things to your cart. Make sure to ask what she has for you because there might even be some voice-exclusive Prime Day deals.
- Whole Foods: Amazon owns Whole Foods and also recent Prime Days have also featured Whole Foods’ tie-ups like last year $50 in Amazon.com credit to use on Prime Day via
When Is Amazon Prime Day?
From the recent reports, there most likely dates seem to be:
- 14th Monday and Tuesday 15th
- 21st Monday and Tuesday 22nd
- 28th Monday and Tuesday 29th
- 12th Monday and Tuesday 13th
You expect more on the update from our website, as will be given you update on more about the Amazon Prime Day event.
How to Sign up for Amazon Prime
Here is how to sign up
Choose a Plan
- First, go to https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime and click on the link
- Now select which plan you want. The basic plan lets you sign up for the service at $12.99 month or $119 year, which comes out to a little under $10 month. You can also sign up for Prime Video alone at $8.99 a month.
- If you are a student, you can click on the link that asks “Are you a student” and then sign up for Prime Student. You will get a free six- month trial subscription, also get some extra discounts
If you have got a Medicaid card or an Electric Benefits Transfer which means you are getting aid from government assistance programs.
Create An Account
- after you have decided on the plan you going with, you will then need an Amazon account, you will need to sign up if you don’t have one and then click “Try Prime” and then ” create your Amazon account” and set one up with your name, email, and password.
- By doing that, Amazon will verify your account by sending what it calls an OTP (one-time-password) to your email. Now Go to your email, copy the OTP, then paste it in the Amazon page, and now click on ” Verify”
Now you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card information and you are done.
However, In the meantime, you can shop Amazon’s best deals live nowhere. They currently include 22% off Fitbits, deals on electric toothbrushes, Food mixers and so much more.