Audio Description for Netflix: Do you want to know about the audio description for Netflix? Then you are at the right place to understand and know how to fix the issue with audio description for Netflix. Netflix is one of the leading and popular streaming service providers around the globe which has a large list of movies, TV Series, shows, and more in distinct genres. . Netflix has been gradually increasing its audio-described offerings, it has also been improving access to that content across all application and its website nevertheless of the type of browser you choose to use.
What is Audio Description?
Audio Description is an optional narration that explains and tells us what is happening on the screen exactly including physical activity, facial expressions, costumes, scene changes, and also settings. It is available for recent also most Netlfix original titles and so many other TV shows and movies.
Meanwhile, So many users are not comfortable as they are not able to turn off Audio Description. That is the main reason why many people want to know how to turn off Audio Description on Netflix. If you are thinking and wondering how to go about it, Just calm down because here you will know all you need to know.
How to Turn on/off Audio on Netflix
I must say that the audio description for Netlfix is quite exciting, People who are on the Autism spectrum and also those who are auditory learners have also been shown to benefit from the audio description.
It allows people the chance of listening to their best shows and also movies instead of watching them. Below are the guidelines to turn off your Netflix audio Description:
- First, open the Netflix application or webpage and choose Netflix settings from the home screen
- Now from there go to the General Settings Section and choose Accessibility
- After doing that, select or choose ” Audio Descriptions” in the Accessibility settings
- Then you will see a toggle where you will need to turn the toggle switch OFF to disable Audio Description in Netflix
- Now go back to the Netflix homepage/app and start playing any movie of your choice
- Click anywhere on the app screen while the TV show is still playing
- Then choose the dialog button found in the upper right corner of the screen
- Now go to the Audio option and make sure it does not contain Audio Description
- After you have ensured the Audio Description is off, you can click “Done”
- You can now play the movie for the next minutes to save the new settings.