Black Widow movie is an upcoming superhero American film. It is based on the Comics character by Marvel. The movie is produced by Marvel Studios and distributed y Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The movie is aimed to be the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) twenty-fourth film.
Cate Shortland directed the movie, and the movie was written by Eric Pearson from a story by Jac Shaeffer and Ned Benson and stars Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff also knows as ” Black Widow”.
Black Widow Movie Release Date.
Black Widow movie released to date has been delayed. Scarlett’s first MCU movie to be standalone due to be released in a few weeks. But due to the recent situation of the world, it has joined the endless list of coronavirus movie delays.
Black Widow is one of the anticipating movies of comic lovers and Marvel fan. We have gotten the whispers and rumors of the movie that will keep you up for when B.Widow makes it to the theaters.
Black Widow Cast.
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova/Black W.
- David Harbour as Alexei Shostakov/Red Guardian
- O.T. Fagbenle as Rick Mason
- Ray Winstone as Dreykov
- Rachel Weisz as Melina/Black W
- Olivier Richters
Black Widow Plot
In an interview with IGN, it was disclosed by David Harbour that, time-wise, the movies is set to take place after the Civil War (Captain America: Civil War), and also presumed to be before the Infinity War (Avengers: Infinity War).
However, the exact story of the movie hasn’t been revealed, and the trailers not giving much. We can actually pick some story details, such as Nat (Scarlett Johansson) working with her former Black Widows, fighting against a threat led by Taskmaster.
More so, the director Cate Shortland says that “Nat (Black Widow), had to get pieces of herself together, as Natasha’s role is been played by Scarlett Johansson. The director said he’s excited as fans will see the flawed side of her.
As revealed in Johansson THR profile recently, she said: ” The movie packs a big punch”. Scarlett is also involved in adding some things in her role in the script as she is an executive producer. She revealed that it made her feel in control of the fate of the movie, which gives her a lot of peace in her mind.
- Directed by Cate Shortland
- Produced by Kevin Feige
- Screenplay by Eric Pearson
- Story by Ned Benson and Jac Schaeffer
- Starring Rachel Weisz, Florence Pugh, David Harbour, O-T Fagbenle, William Hurt, Ray Winstone, Scarlett Johansson
- Music by Alexandre Desplat
- Cinematography Gabriel Beristain
- Edited by Leigh Folsom Boyd and Matthew Schmidt
- Production company Marvel Studios
- Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Country: United States
- Language: English