Brad Pitt, born December 18, 1963, is an American actor and film producer. He has received multiple awards, including an Academy Award for his acting and two Golden Globe Awards. He first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise (1991).
Brad Pitt’s first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films “Legends of the Fall and “A RiverRuns Through It”, and the horror film Interview with the Vampire.
As a public figure, Brad Pitt has been cited as one of the most powerful and influential people in the American entertainment industry.
Name: William Bradley Pitt
Date of Birth: December 18, 1963
Age: 56 years
Place of Birth: Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.
Alma mater: University of Missouri
Profession: Actor and film producer
Years active: 1987–present
Spouses: Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000; div. 2005) and Angelina Jolie (m. 2014; Sep. 2019)[a]
Relatives: Douglas Pitt (brother)
Early Life of Brad Pitt
Brad was born on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, to William Alvin Pitt and Jane Etta. His father is a proprietor of a trucking company while his mother is a school counselor.
His family moved to Springfield, Missouri, where he lived with his younger siblings, Julie Neal and Douglas Mitchell. Born into a conservative Christain family, he was raised as a Southern Baptist and later move between atheism and agnosticism.
Brad attended Kickapoo High School and was a member of the swimming, golf, and tennis team. Although, he also participated in the school’s Key and Forensics clubs, school debates, and musicals. In 1982, he enrolled in the University of Missouri, after graduating from high school.
Brad Pitt Personal Life and Children
From 2000 – 2005, he was married to actress Jennifer Aniston. In 2014 he married actress Angelina Jolie and legally separated in 2019. Angelina and Brad had six children together, three of whom were adopted.
Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt. Born August 5, 2001 (age 19) in Cambodia; adopted March 10, 2002, by Jolie, and adopted early 2006 by Pitt
Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt. Born November 29, 2003 (age 16) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; adopted March 15, 2007, by Jolie, and adopted February 21, 2008, by Pitt
Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt. Born January 8, 2005 (age 15) in Awassa, Ethiopia; adopted July 6, 2005, by Jolie and adopted early 2006 by Pitt
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. Born May 27, 2006 (age 14) in Swakopmund, Namibia
Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt and Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (twins). Born July 12, 2008 (age 12) in Nice, France
- Hunk as Guy at the beach with a drink
- No Way Out as Black-tie party guest
- No Man’s Land as Waiter
- Less Than Zero as Partygoer/Preppie Guy at the fight
- The Dark Side of the Sun as Rick
- Happy Together as Brian
- A River Runs Through It as Paul Maclean
- Interview with the Vampire as Louis de Pointe du Lac
- Seven Years in Tibet as Heinrich Harrer
- Meet Joe Black as Young Man in Coffee Shop/The Death as “Joe Black”
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind as Brad
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas as Sinbad (voice)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford as Jesse James
- Burn After Reading as Chad Feldheimer
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button as Benjamin Button
- Inglourious Basterds as Lt. Aldo Raine
- Fury as Don “Wardaddy” Collier
- Deadpool 2 as Telford Porter/Vanisher
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood as Cliff Booth
- Ad Astra as Major Roy McBride
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High as Brad Hamilton
Brad Pitt’s Net Worth
Between his production company, Plan B Entertainment inc., and his countless major film roles, Pitt has assembled quite an impressive bank account. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be roughly $300 million.