Bumblebee is an upcoming American science fiction action film. The movie is directed by Travis Knight with the screenplay by Christina Hodson and Kelly Fremon Craig.
Bumblebee movie stars include Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., John Ortiz, Jason Drucker, and Pamela Adlon. This movie is scheduled to be released in the United States on the 21st of December 2018 in 2D, Real D 3D, and Dolby Cinema.
Bumblebee Movie cast
- Hailee Steinfeld as Charlie Watson. She is a teenage girl who finds and befriends Bumblebee
- John Cena as Burns, He is an agent of Sector 7
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Memo, Charlie’s friend
- John Ortiz as Powell, an agent of Sector 7
- Jason Drucker as Otis Watson. He is Charlie’s younger brother.
- Pamela Adlon as Charlie’s mother
- Rachel Crow
- Abby Quinn
- Gracie Dzienny
- Ricardo Hoyos
- Kenneth Choi
- Stephen Schneider
- Rory Markham as Adams, an agent of Sector 7
- Len Cariou
Bumblebee Movie Plot
The movie follows bumblebee who takes refuge in a small California beach town junkyard. A teenage girl named Charlie Watson takes him into the junkyard. However, the two of were hunted by a government agency known as Sector 7. Section 7 was led by Agent Burns. As they run from society, the two learn that Bee isn’t the only Transformer on Earth. The film will be available in the cinemas on the 21st of December 2018.
Bumblebee Movie Overview
|Directed by||Travis Knight|
|Story by||Christina Hodson|
|Music by||Dario Marianelli|
|Edited by||Paul Rubell|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|