Covid 19: A further 20 million people in England will be joining the toughest tier of Covid-19 restrictions as from Thursday. Earlier, the Oxford-AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine was provided for us in the UK, with the first dose to be given on Monday.
However, it has been recorded that 50,023 new Covid-19 cases have increased. also as well as 981 more deaths within 28 days of a positive test.
Meanwhile, under tier four rules, non-essential shops, beauty salons, and hairdressers must close down. And people are limited to meeting in a public outdoor with their household, or one other person,
Also, In tier three areas, household mixing is banned indoors and in private gardens, while the rule of six applies in public spaces. Shops, gyms, and personal care services can remain open.
Although, hospitality settings must close except for taking away. All of the tier changes will come into effect at 00:01 on Thursday 31 December Other parts of England are also joining higher tiers, to prevent the spread of the new rise of Covid-19.
Mainland Scotland and Northern Ireland started a new lockdown on Boxing day. The whole of Wes has also entered lockdown.
Covid-19: What are the Covid Rules in England
All areas of England have been placed in one of four tiers, which depends on factors such as how fast Covid is spreading and pressure on hospitals.
As from 00:01 GMT on Thursday 31 December the folwing places are in their four
- Leicester City and Leicestershire
- New Forest
- North East
- Tess Valley
- Greater Manchester
- Somerset Council
- Birmingham and Black Country
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Covid-19: What are the Restrictions in tier Four?
The restrictions are most similar to the last national lockdown
- Indoor entertainment venues must shutdown
- All no essential shops much also close
- Residents should stay at home, except they have reasonable excuses such as work or education
- Hairdressers and nail bars much close down
- You can’t meet other people indoors, except you live with them or they are you related to you.
- Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies are only allowed in exceptional circumstances
- Gyms and indoor swimming pools, indoor sports court,s and dance studios must close.
What Can you do in tier Four?
Activities that can be permitted include:
- Shopping for needful things such as food and medicine
- Support bubbles are still permitted and children can also move between separated parents
- Communal religious worship
- Meeting one other person from another household in an open public space, if you are both alone.
- You can leave home for work, training and also education.
What you Need to Know About Oxford Covid Vaccine
One of the only bursts of light in this gloomy year has been the arrival of the Covid-19 vaccines. And it has been confirmed that the vaccines have been tested and are safe to administer to use unhuman
However, there are two Covid-19 vaccines that have been approved for usage for people around the UK. But Below is what we all need to know about the Covid-19 vaccines
- This vaccine is based on the chimp cold virus
- It can be stored at a higher temperature and so should be able to be given out faster
- Also, It has two doses
- It is unclear for how long immunity will last, but there have been promising results