Dora and the Lost City of Gold is a 2019 upcoming American adventure movie. Directed by James Bobin. It is an adaptation and continuation of Nickelodeon’s television series Dora the Explorer. Also starred by Isabela Moner as Dora, Eugenio Derbez, Michael Peña, Eva Longoria, and Danny Trejo in supporting roles. The movie will be out by August 9, 2019.
Dora and the Lost City of Gold Cast
- Isabela Moner as Dora
- Benicio Del Toro as Swiper (voice)
- Eva Longoria as Elena
- Danny Trejo as Boots (voice)
- Michael Peña as Dora’s Father
- Q’orianka Kilcher as Inca Princess Kawillaka
- Temuera Morrison as Powell
- Eugenio Derbez as Alejandro Gutierrez
- Madeleine Madden as Sammy
- Haley Tju as Isa the Iguana (voice)
- Jeffrey Wahlberg as Diego
- Adriana Barraza as Abuela Valerie
- Christopher Kirby as Viper
- Malachi Barton as Young Diego
- Isela Vega as Old Woman
Dora and the Lost City of Gold Storyline
Dora and her parents Spent most of their life exploring the jungle, nothing could prepare Dora for her most dangerous adventure ever: high school. Always the explorer, Dora quickly finds herself leading Boots, Diego, a mysterious jungle inhabitant, and a ragtag group of teens on a live-action adventure to save her parents and She solve the impossible mystery behind a lost Inca civilization.
On October 24, 2017, an agreement was reached to create a live action version of the popular television series. The agreement also includes picking James Bobin as director. Other players such as Nicholas Stoller and Danielle Sanchez-Witzel (scriptwriter) Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes producing, though Bay himself would not be involved with the production. While in August 2018, Bay revealed he and his Platinum Dunes partners were never involved in the movie. Isabela Moner was cast to play Dora. Eugenio Derbez began negotiations to join in June.