Have you ever stumbled onto an intriguing video on a social media platform? Consider the following scenario: You come across a video on Twitter and wish to download it. To make matters worse, the video from your Twitter page lacks a download button.
If you’re curious about how to download videos from Twitter, you’ve come to the perfect place. Because I will walk you through the process of downloading the video to your device to watch later.
How to Download Twitter Videos
Today, some of the most entertaining videos are published daily on Twitter. Twitter is an intriguing social networking site that will never let you down. Whether you’re looking for political commentary, memes, sports highlights, or animal videos, Twitter is the greatest place to find them.
It would be great to be able to convert Twitter videos to MP4 for personal use, which you can also alter and share with others.
Initially, downloading videos from Twitter was a failure. However, for the time being, there are some excellent internet resources that you can use. The majority of Twitter video download methods are web pages. In this post, I’ll show how to download Twitter videos. However, in order to download videos from Twitter, you must first log in.
Login to Twitter
Signing into your Twitter account is a straightforward and quick process. This can be accomplished through either the mobile application or the website. To log in, follow the instructions below;
- Start the Twitter app or navigate to twitter.com.
- On the resulting page, click “Login” or “Sign in”.
- Enter your cell phone number, username, or email address, followed by your password.
- Then click “Sign in.”
- If the account details are entered correctly, the account will be loaded into the device. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one.
Creating a Twitter account is extremely easy and quick. You can create a tweet using either the Twitter mobile app or the Twitter website.
The mobile application is optimized for use on all device types, including iOS and Android. It is available for free in your device’s App Store. To create an account, simply follow the steps outlined below;
- Open the Twitter app on your device or navigate to twitter.com.
- Click “Sign Up” or “Get Started” to begin.
- Enter your first and last names, as well as your phone number or email address.
- Then click “Next.”
- The option to Sign Up will be displayed; touch on it.
- Verify the mobile device’s or email address’s validity.
- Then create a profile password.
- Select your areas of interest or save them for later. Select “Next”.
- Choose the individuals you wish to follow.
- The profile would be immediately created.
Twitter Video Downloader
Twitter video downloader is an online application that allows you to save videos and GIFs to your phone or PC. The platform’s videos are embedded in the tweet, making it impossible to use the video downloader. You’ll need to copy the tweet’s URL/Link and paste it into the downloader’s box.
To download a video from Twitter using the Twitter video downloader, simply follow the instructions below;
- Open Twitter and search for the tweet containing the video you wish to save.
- Then copy the tweet’s URL or link.
- Open your browser and type http://twittervideodownloader.com/ into the address bar. Paste the tweet link into the page’s input URL field and click the “Download” button.
The video would be immediately downloaded to your device. After downloading the video to your device, you may watch it or share it with others later.
Using the Twitter video downloader app, downloading videos from Twitter hasn’t been easier. If you found this article helpful, please share it with your family and friends.
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Cinema9ja Ent. via [email protected]