Facebook now has a new feature known as Facebook Avatar. This feature is a new feature and is not yet available for everyone. This feature can be accessed through the Facebook app. In this article, you will learn how to use and create a Facebook avatar.
Facebook avatar is a new feature on Facebook that enables its users to create their own cartoon lookalike and share it across other social media platforms.
It gives users a better way to express themselves using cartoon images that looks like them. Just as we use emojis and stickers to communicate, we can also use these avatars to communicate. This feature works irrespective of the device you are using (Android, iPhone, and iPad).
The Facebook avatar has been released in Australia, New Zealand, and America. If you are not in any of these countries, you won’t be able to access this feature.
Is FB Avatar App Free?
One of the most amazing things about this Facebook feature is that it is free of charge to its users. This feature is free and accessible to only Facebook users, but once you have created your avatar you can use it both on other social media platforms.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
To create a Facebook avatar is very easy, but you need to have the updated version of Facebook on your mobile device. To create a Facebook avatar;
- Open your Facebook.
- Tap on the three horizontal menu icon at the bottom-right of your Facebook.
- Scroll down and click on See More.
- Click on Avatar
- Then you click on Next.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Customize your own avatar (select the skin tone, hairstyles, eye color, and other options)
- After you have created your own avatar, click on Next
- And then finally, click on Done.
After you have successfully created your avatar, you can share it with your friends on Facebook or other platforms. If you can’t find Avatar in See More, it simply means the feature is not available in your country.
How to use an Avatar on Facebook
There are various steps on how to use an avatar in comments, Facebook stories, as stickers and in messenger, do the following;
How to use your avatar on Facebook comments
To be able to use your avatar in the comment sections, you’ll
- Tap on the comment section.
- Then click on the Face Icon.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see a colored face. Click on the colored face and you will see all the avatar stickers.
- Click on the avatar you want.
To use Facebook Avatars as Stickers
After you must have created your avatars, you can be able to use them as stickers. To do that, at the top right corner of your FB, you will see an option for you to share as stickers. Click on it, you will see a lot of stickers available to share with your friends.
Note: the option looks like a smiley face inside a square.
FB Avatar App in Messengers
Avatars can be used in Facebook Messenger. to use avatars on Messenger,
- Click on the face icon
- After you must have clicked on the face icon, you will see use avatars as stickers
- Then tap on the stickers icon and use your avatars.