Facebook Avatar is a feature on Facebook that gives users access to create beautiful Avatars of themselves. When users are done creating the Avatars, they can use it on comment sections and even on their profile. Also, these Avatars can be used on other social media platforms to communicate.
Facebook Avatar App
Do not be deceived, the Facebook Avatar is not an app. It is only a feature in the Facebook Mobile App.
To get the feature, all you have to do is to download the Facebook Mobile App, sign up and access the feature. You can visit the Google Play Store to download and install the app.
Though it is not yet available in all countries, Facebook is still making plans to launch the Avatar feature in all other countries so that everyone can use the app and also create Avatars of themselves.
Countries where the Facebook Avatar option is available.
Countries where the Facebook Avatar feature is currently available are: New Zealand, United States of America (U.S.), Australia, Canada, and Europe.
Facebook Avatar Creator on Messenger and Facebook
Creating a Facebook Avatar on Facebook and on Messenger is very simple, all you need to do is to carefully follow the steps I will be listing out below:
Creating an Avatar on Messenger.
- Go to your Messenger app and click on the conversation
- Now click on the sticker options.
- Then click on “Make Your Avatar”. You can now begin customizing your Avatar to your desired taste.
Facebook Avatar Setup
- Once you open your Facebook Mobile App (Do make sure that your Facebook app is updated).
- Click on the three horizontal lines. It is located at the bottom right side of your screen.
- Now scroll down a little bit and look for the “See More” button. When you find it, click on it.
- Select “Avatar” then click on “Next” and “Get Started”.
- Now take your time to create and customize your Avatar in a way that you will cherish so much. You can begin by choosing your skin tone, face shape, hair, body stature and so on.
- As soon as you are done creating your Avatar, click on the “checkmark” icon. It is located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click on “Next” and also click on “Done”.
Facebook Avatar Not Working
Before creating any Avatar, one thing you should ask yourself or you should know is if the Avatar feature is available in your country. And another reason why you can’t access the feature is because you are not running the latest version of Facebook. So, you have to make sure that your Facebook Mobile App is updated before you begin to create any Avatar.
How to use the Facebook Avatar
As soon as these Avatars are created, you can now use on your profile, and also on comment sections.
On comment sections.
- Open any comment section and click on the “face” icon.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click on the “colored” face to see all your Avatars.
- Click on any of the Avatars and send them.
- Go to the message section and click on the “face” icon.
- Now look for the option that reads “use an avatar as stickers”. As soon as you find it, click on it.
- Finally, click on the “sticker” icon to see your Avatars. Then use it as messages.
- Go to your Facebook page. In the Avatar section, look fot the option that reads: “share as stickers” then click on it.
- You will see different avatars, click on the one you want, and now share it with your friends and families.