Facebook Avatar Creator: Facebook has released its exciting new fun feature; Facebook avatar for U.S users. This feature allows you to create an animated virtual lookalike of yourself. It’s like an advanced emoji but in stickers and it can be shared on your stories and sent as stickers. This feature goes beyond the regular emojis.
Having available so many facial expressions, allows users to project their emotions easily and in the right way so you don’t need to worry about getting misunderstood anymore. It is also multiracial therefore it allows you to customize your exact look and even your dream hairstyles.
Facebook Avatar Creator
To get started you need to have a verified active Facebook account. If you don’t have this, here are little tips on how to get the app on your phone.
- Firstly, go to the play store on your Android or your iOS device.
- Tap on the search bar and input FACEBOOK APP then hit the search button.
- Tap INSTALL and follow all procedures that will be displayed on your screen thereafter.
To create your avatar, first of all, login to your Facebook account. Go to the messenger or comment box. Click on the “smiley-face sticker” button which will appear when you want on a post on your newsfeed or within the messenger sticker collection tab. Tap it and begin your avatar creation.
Remember, it is multiracial so you don’t need to worry about it not having your look. You can begin your avatar creation. There are no rules to creating your avatar so you can feel free to look however you like. And there is no gender option, so you don’t need to worry about your gender either.
You can start by editing the default skin tone to your preferred skin tone. After that, you can start placing your facial features; your eyes, ears, mouth, your facial expressions. You can also edit your size if you want.
Just in case you have forgotten how you look like, you can take a peep in the mirror option on the top-right corner of the page. It will open up your front camera. After you are done with your Avatar, tap the OK icon on the top-right side of the screen to save avatar.
How to Use FB Avatar
The Facebook avatar can be used as a comment, as messages or shared on your news feed. This is how you can easily share the amazing avatar you have created.
In the Comment Section
- Click on COMMENT with a message pop-up icon.
- Tap the SMILEY icon on the top-right part of your keyboard.
- On your screen will be displayed stickers from Facebook. Just below the screen you will see a COLORED SMILEY FACE, click on it.
- Displayed on the screen will be your customized avatars. You can now use them as a comment.
As a Sticker;
After editing your avatar, you can share it with your family and friends as stickers. this is how to do it;
- On the top-right side of the page, you will see a SMILEY FACE IN A BOX icon.
- Click on it.
- On your screen will be displayed a wide range of stickers with different poses with your face of course.
- Now you can share with your friends and families your own avatar stickers.
On Your News Feed;
- Click on the ARROW icon on the top-right side of your screen.
- On the screen will be displayed two options, select SHARE TO FEED.