Facebook Avatar: Facebook has newly launched Avatars in Africa to give people new ways t express themselves online. Facebook Avatar is an amazing feature on Facebook, You can use avatars to share a range of emotions and expressions through the digital persona that is unique to you. Read on to learn more about Avatars and how to use and create them.
Facebook avatar is a feature on Facebook that allows its users to create a cartoon photo of themselves. This feature has been available to people in the US, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, Australia, and India. It is now available to people in Africa (Nigeria).
It’s in the Facebook app, you don’t need to download anything, it can be used in other apps like Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
Note: The Facebook avatar is not an app, it’s a feature in Facebook. It is only available in the Facebook app, not Facebook Lite.
How to Create an Avatar
To create a Facebook Avatar, here are steps of how to achieve that:
- Firstly, you need to download and install the Facebook app. If you already have the app, you will need to update it.
- Open the app and click on the three horizontal lines at the top-right side of your screen.
- Click on See More
- Then click on Avatars
- Tap on Next
- The next thing to do is to select your skin tone and click on Next
- After selecting your skin tone, select a hairstyle, face shape, outfit, etc.
- After you are through wit creating your avatar, click on Done.
You have successfully created your avatar!!!
How to Use your Facebook Avatar
You can use your avatars in comments, like stickers, in chats, and also as your profile picture. To use your avatars
To use your stickers as comments,
- Go to the comment section and tap on the cloured face icon
- It will ask you to send avatars as stickers, click on it and you will see all your avatars
- Select the one you want to send as a comment
To use your Avatars in Messenger, you’ll
- Tap on the Face icon beside the type message section
- After that, you will see “Use avatars as stickers”
- Click on the sticker icon. You can use your avatars as stickers on Messenger
As Your Profile Picture
Click on the arrow icon at the top-right corner of your screen. At the bottom of your screen, you will see an option to share as a profile picture or on the news feed. Select “Share as profile picture”