The Facebook Creator Studio brings all the tools you need to post, manage, and measure contents across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram accounts.
In this article, you will know what a Facebook Creator Studio is, how it works, and how to use it. Anyone who manages a Facebook Page can use the Creator Studio app, though your Page role determines the information you see and the actions you can take.
What is Creator Studio?
Creator Studio gives its users access to manage one or more Facebook Pages simultaneously in one place. In the Creator Studio, you can track engagement metrics, respond to comments and messages directly in the inbox.
You will also be notified with important data about published content, and also create and edit posts on feed without having to access each one of them.
The Creator Studio app is for mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad, with the app, creators can manage the content of their Facebook pages. This app is separate from the Facebook Creator Studio.
What can you do with the Creator Studio app?
With the Creator Studio app, you can:
- Publish and Schedule contents: The Creator app enables you to publish and schedule content and also add video title, description, and custom video thumbnails.
- View notifications: It allows you to view notifications so you can know about events as soon as they happen.
- Access insights: This helps you to know how your content is performing, how people are reacting to it, and your potential earning.
You can view:
- 1-minute views
- 3 seconds views
- Number of followers
- Total Engagement
- Number of Returning Viewers
- Average Minutes viewed
- Manage post content: In the Creator app, you can make adjustments to the way your contents show up, and when it gets published. You can also edit video titles and descriptions, publish post drafts, reschedule your scheduled posts, and delete posts.
- Respond to messages: With the Creator app. you can reply messages sent to you and reply to comments on your posts. This means you can engage and communicate with the audience in real-time through messages and comments
- Switch between Pages: This means you can actually go to another page from any tab within the app by clicking the page’s profile picture, then choose a page to switch to. You can also search to toggle to one of your Pages.
Note: Creator Studio users are not able to upload content to the app and create new posts through the tool. You need to create a post in the Facebook app or via desktop.
How to use the Facebook Creator Studio
To use the Creator Studio on Facebook, you’ll
- Log into your Facebook Page
- Go to Publishing Tools
- Under Tool, tap on Creator Studio
The interface of the Facebook Creator Studio’s Home is split into three sections. You can see the published post in the center, and search for a post using keywords contained in it. You can see insights of posts from the previous seven days on the right side, and also the number of posts published. While on the left, you will see the menu which enables you to access different views of Creator Studio.
Is Facebook Creator Studio app free?
Facebook’s Creator Studio app is now available on the App Store for free. Also, there is an Android version, which is available on the Google Play Store.
Who can use the Creator app?
Anyone who manages a Page can use Creator Studio and can access it by going to the URL on a computer (http://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio/). No matter the role you have on a page, you can access it from the Creator Studio, and also access any Instagram accounts linked to that Page.