First Man is a 2018 American biographical drama film. The movie is directed by Damien Chazelle and written by Josh Singer. This Film is based on the book First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong by James R. Hansen.
The movie stars include Ryan Gosling as Neil Armstrong, Claire Foy, Jason Clarke, Kyle Chandler, Corey Stoll, Ciarán Hinds, Christopher Abbott, Patrick Fugit, and Lukas Haas. It follows the years leading up to the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon in 1969. Steven Spielberg is the executive producer of this movie.
First Man Movie Cast
- Ryan Gosling as Neil Armstrong
- Claire Foy as Janet Shearon
- Jason Clarke as Ed White
- Kyle Chandler as Deke Slayton
- Corey Stoll as Buzz Aldrin
- Christopher Abbott as David Scott
- Patrick Fugit as Elliot See
- Lukas Haas as Michael Collins
- Shea Whigham as Gus Grissom
- Brian d’Arcy James as Joseph A. Walker
- Pablo Schreiber as Jim Lovell
- Cory Michael Smith as Roger B. Chaffee
- J. D. Evermore as Christopher C. Kraft Jr.
- John David Whalen as John Glenn
- Ethan Embry as Pete Conrad
- Skyler Bible as Richard F. Gordon Jr.
- Ben Owen as John Hodge
- Olivia Hamilton as Patricia White
- Kris Swanberg as Marilyn See
- Ciarán Hinds as Robert R. Gilruth
- Shawn Eric Jones as Wally Schirra
- William Gregory Lee as Gordon Cooper
- Steven Coulter as Guenter Wendt
First Man Movie Plot
The movie is about the life of the legendary American Astronaut Neil Armstrong from 1961-1969. First Man follows the journey of Neil Armstrong to become the first human to walk the moon. To accomplish this mission he had to sacrifice a lot of things. The movie is about a legendary space mission that led Neil to become the first man to walk on the Moon on the 20th of July 1969.
First Man Movie Overview
|Directed by||Damien Chazelle|
|Screenplay by||Josh Singer|
|Based on||First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong|
by James R. Hansen
|Music by||Justin Hurwitz|
|Edited by||Tom Cross|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|