Today, I will be discussing what the Google Business Account is all about. Before I go into details, you should be able to understand what the Google Account is all about.
What is a Google Account?
A Google Account is a user account that is required of a user in order to have access, authorization, and also authentication to different kinds of Google Services online.
A Google Account helps a user to save his or her time by filling in the person’s address, password, and even payment details automatically.
Your Google Account also grants you access to so many Google Products. That is, with your Google Account, you can easily find your new favorite videos on YouTube, send and receive emails using your Gmail. As well as downloading apps from the Google Play Store.
How to create a Google Account.
Creating a Google Account is simple. All you need to do is to provide your personal information like your name, age, location.
As soon as you create a Google Account of your own, you can now be able to access the Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, and so many other services.
To create a Google Account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Google Account creation page (www.google.com) and click on “Create an account”.
- Then input your name, date of birth, gender. Also, choose a username, create a password, and confirm your password.
- Once you are done, click on the “checkmark” icon and click on “Next step”.
- After following the above steps, the “Create your profile” page will pop up.
- Once you see it, tap “Add a photo” if you wish to add any photo to your profile.
- After that, your account will be created and you will receive a welcome message from Google.
NB: While creating your Google Account, I will advise you to create a strong password that will be very difficult for others to guess.
Google Business Account.
Google Business is a free tool that was created and designed to help businesses easily manage their online presence all through the Google platform. It can also be considered to be combinations of online directory listing as well as a social media profile.
Google Business Account helps you to grow your business or service on the Google platform. If you really want to grow your business on the Google platform, then you have to set up a Google Business Account to do that. Don’t worry, in this article, I will be showing you how you can set up the Google Business Account.
How to set up a Google Business Account.
- Go to the search bar of any web browser and enter “www.google.com/business” to sign in.
Tip: I will advise you to sign in with your business email domain.
- Next, is to input your business name. If you can’t find that, simply click on “Add your business to Google” and choose the appropriate category for your business.
- Now enter your location and click on “Next”.
- Here, you enter your contact information by filling in your business phone number and website address in order for customers to easily reach you.
- Choose “Yes” if you wish to receive updates and notifications.
- After that, click on “Finish” to verify your business.
How can I edit my business on Google?
To edit your business on Google:
- Sign in to “Google My Business”.
Tip: “Google My Business” is an app. You can download and install it from the Google Play Store”.
- Next, is to open the location you want to edit.
- After that, click on “info”.
- Then, tap the “pencil” icon to begin editing.
- You can also remove any section. You can do that by clicking the “X” icon.
- When you are done, click on “Apply”.