Harry Potter is an amazing series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J.k Rowling. The book describes the lives of a very young wizard whose name is Harry Potter and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. They are all student sat Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
However, the main story is concerned about Harry’s struggle against Lord Voldemort, a very dark wizard who intends to become immortal and to overthrow the governing body known as the Ministry of Magic.
Harry Potter Books in Order of Release Date
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Potter found out his true identity in the weird hours of his eleventh birthday, a wizard, and famous in the magical world for having destroyed the evil Lord Voldemort when he was only just a baby. After finding out he was a born wizard, he sets a journey of a lifetime. Harry makes a lot of enemies at his wizard school most especially the snobbish Draco Malfoy and the nasty potions master.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
In Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, he and his friends went back to Hogwarts with a bang, the bang of flying Ford Anglia as it crashes into the Whomping Willow. The novel begins with a visit to the chamber, which lies beneath Hogwarts and contains another deadly threat that Happy Potter must conquer.
- Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
This the third book in the series which introduces Sirius Black, a deranged mass murderer who just escaped from the wizard prison of Azkaban, swarms of Dementors, dark, faceless brings started sucking the soul out of their victims and serve as the guards of Azkaban as a result.
To make things worse, the hero has had a reaction to the Dementors, which makes him faint on a train and also had to lose a Quidditch match.
The Following are Others of Harry Potter Books
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
He returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year which is bound to be an amazing one for Harry. as his school is hosting the Triwizard Tournament, in which students from three major wizarding schools compete with each other.
But only students aged seventeen or older are permitted to take part in the competition, which means Harry is safe for once.
Goblets of fire nominate him as the fourth Champion for no reason. In the competition, they must conquer dragons, malevolent mermaids, and a maze full of potentially fatal tricks and traps. The Yule Ball is a hilarious glimpse into the familiar teenage against dating and school dances
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: This gets in a big way despite Voldemort’s revival at the end of GoF, The Ministry of Magic continues to deny all gossip and refuse to take action, troubled that they get the public angry, which means the real adults have to take a leaf out of Hary, Ron and Hermione’s book and begin to fight him. Potter keeps on having strange visions of Voldemort whenever he sleeps, and he must take Occlumency lessons with Professor Snape to avoid them. But his pain makes him stronger and more determined to conquer Voldemort than ever.
- Harry and the Half-Blood Prince: This takes a different turn, Harry begins to learn more about Voldemort’s family and his origin story. Dumbledore gives Harry these lessons to get him prepared for a grand future battle ahead of him with Voldemort,. Harry becomes more inexorably entangled each day that passes by.
- Harry Potter and the Dealthy Halows :Potter vows to demonlish every one of Voldemort’s Horcruxes. These Horcruxes are obejects containing pieces of Voldemort’s soul, assiting him effectively immortal.
List of Harry Potter Books In Order
More than 600 million copies of Harry Bpooter books have been sold out all over the world which has been considered as the best-selling book series over the past years. However, for easy understanding, it has been translated into eighty different languages across the globe. The books are seven in total. Here is the list of the seven books below
- Harry and the philosopher’s stone
- Potter and the Chambers of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Potter and the Goblet of the Phoenix
- The Wizard and the Half-blood Prince
- Potter and the Deadly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
These books have become an accepted edition to the Harry Potter canon. This 336-page text picks up where the Deadly Hallows epilogue left off, after so many years Harry, Hermione, Ron, and also Malfoy sends their unfortunately named kids off to Hogwarts. Harry’s son Albus and Malfoy’s son Scorpius serve as the protagonist this time around. Which naturally causes tension between Albus and Harry over the next few years.
Harry Potter and the cursed child can slightly be confusing most times, But at the end of the day, it is still another piece of the magical puzzle that needs to be enjoyed and put together so much.
The Books Release Dates
The book includes mystery, magic, thriller, fantasy. The publish date of the Harry Potter books ranges from 26 June 1997 to 21 July 20017. All the books are still very available at any bookstores nationwide. Below are all the Harry Potter books according to their release date;
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Juen 1997
- The Wizard and the Chamber of Secrets: July 1998
- Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: July 1999
- Harry and the Goblet of Fire: July 2000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: June 2003
- Potter and the Deathly Hallows: July 2007
Harry’s Movies in the Chronological Order List
All Harry’s Potter Movies in Order List of Chronology are 8 movies in total.
- Fantastic Beast and where to find them(1926)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald( 1927)
- The wizard and the Sorcerer’s Stone(1991-1992_
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret’s stone(1992-1993)
- The Harry and the Prisoner of Azkaban(1992-1994)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire(1994-1995)
- Harry and the Order of the Phoenix(1995-1996)
- The Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince(1996-1997)
- Harry and the Deathly Hallows( 1997-1998)
- Potter and the cursed Child(2017 till now)
Where to buy
You can get all Harry Potters Books on Amazon via https://amzn.to/3hRSe8T.