Facebook is a big social media platform with Billions of users across the Globe. However, Facebook has grown from just a social media platform to a platform where you can promote your business with Facebook Ads. Today’s article is about How to Report a Facebook Account and Group. Just in case, you don’t know what Facebook Reporting Means. This is a case whereby someone is using a Fake account. This is an account in which someone is pretending to be someone else such as an account made up of someone else, Celebrity, or you.
If you come across such a profile kindly report the account Instantly. Facebook acknowledges this Problem and an accountability mechanism has been created in order to report such a profile. Once the report is made Facebook will review it and the account will be disabled or deleted immediately if Facebook discovered the person violates Facebook’s Community Standards. But if on the other hand Fb finds the profile not Violated the account won’t be disabled. To report an FB account is easy and straightforward. Kindly follow the steps below to learn how to.
How Do I Report a Facebook Account?
To report a fake account or Profile, kindly follow the below guide.
- Firstly, Launch your Facebook App or Visit the Facebook official website and log in your FB account
- Then go to the profile you want to report by searching for the name, in case you cant, you can ask your friends to forward you the link to the Profile.
- On the Person profile, click on setting icon beside the Add Friends link.
- Next, click on Find Support and Report Profile
- Then Select a Problem to Continue, if the account is Pretending to be someone you know or you and click on the Next Link below.
- Then follow the onscreen instruction to report a Fake account.
As soon as the report is made Facebook will receive and review the complaint. Like I said above the account will be disabled immediately if Facebook discovered the account violates Facebook’s Community Standards. But if on the other hand, Fb finds the profile or Persoon has not Violated the account won’t be disabled, it will be active.
After some minutes of the report, you will get a message from Facebook thanking you for reporting a Fake account. You can also search the profile to be sure it is disabled or not. If Fb disabled the account that means the person or Profile violated Facebook Community Standard. And if you search for the profile a page will pop up saying The Page Isn’t Available at the moment.
With the above easy and straightforward guide, you have successfully Reported a Facebook account.
How do I Report a FB Group?
Some Facebook Groups can be annoying to some extent. It will come to a point where individuals start attacking each other. in such a case, you can easily report that Facebook Group or Page. Below is a short guide in How to report an FB group.
- Kindly login to your Fb account and search for the group you want to report by using the search bar. Or go to your Facebook Menu and click on Group
- Select the Group you want to report
- On the Group page, click on the three dots at the upper right side of the Page.
- Different Tools will pop up, click on the Report Group link.
- Then select What’s Going On. Like the main reason, you want to report the Group.
- Lastly, click on the Next link below to Report Group.
With the above guide, you have successfully reported a Fb group.
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Cinema9ja Ent. via [email protected]