How to Activate H&R Block Emerald Card: H&R Emerald Card Prepaid Mastercard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that is used for direct deposit of your tax refund which can equally be used for years with simple access to your funds. Just in case you are wondering what bank the Emerald Card is, it is a MetaBank Emerald Card.
However, The card is marketed as one the largest prepaid cards on the market, with so many features that make managing your money very easier without stress. It also allows you to use the card to make purchases.
An Emerald Prepaid Mastercard is safer than moving cash around. The funds in your Card Account are being insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount that is being allowed by law.
Benefits of H&R Blocks Emerald Card
H&R Block Emerald Card comes with some great features and perks that many cardholders are not even aware of. With an emerald card, you can easily gain full access to your tax refund. Here are the top benefits you may be missing out on:
- Fund Transfer
You can link a checking account to your Card Account directly to load funds easily. You can as well schedule loads or one after the other at your own convenience.
- Check to Check Service
This is also one of the benefits you will want to miss out on. It allows you to use the Emerald mobile app to load check funds into your Emerald Account. You have the choice to get your funds in minutes or even get the funds from the check you deposited in days without a fee.
- Easy Direct Deposit
This is another benefit of the Emerald card. Avoid check-cashing fees with a Direct Deposit of your payroll, government benefits, or unemployment and also gain fast access to your money on payday.
- Extensive Reload Network
You can load cash to your Card Account anytime at your local Walmart. Dollar General and many more locations. Make use of the MyBlock mobile app to locate a participating reload that is nearer to you.
- Keep your money safe with Emerald’s Card
An emerald Card is very much safer than having to carry cash around, as the funds in your card account are being insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
How to Activate H&R Block Emerald Card
To activate your emerald’s card
- You will have to call the Emerald Card helpline
- Then you will be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your card number
- You should set up an account so that you can manage it
- Now you can do this at the Emerald Card Login webpage. After you have set yo, you can now view your transaction history monitor and also make payments funds between various Emerald accounts
How can you Reload H&R Block Emerald Card?
- Cash: visit a retail partner to load your card using cash for a few of up to $4.05
- Bank transfer: You can now link your bank account number and make recurring or one-off deposits
- Direct deposit: Receive payments from your government’s benefits or employer directly to your card
- Check: Deposit checks using the mobile app
Here the steps you will need to follow to log in to your H&R Block Emerald Card Account
- Visit the H&R Block Emerald Card Website: To login, you have to visit the Emerald Card official website. Click on the Card Login once you on the website
- Enter Your Login Information: You will be directed to a webpage where you are to provide your username and password in the spaces indicated to you. The sign in. Once you entered your correct username and password with your account. you will be directed to your card account
- See Your Card Balance
You will be allowed to view your account balance, once you have logged into your Emerald Card account. you will also find the nearest ATM location.
Emerald ATM Services
- ATM Terminal Management
- Full services ATM Placement
- Mobile Events ATM Rentals
- Credit or Debit CARD Processing
- Mobile Payments Solutions
- ATM Vault Cash Management
How to Check the Account Balance of Emerald ATM Card
Below are the steps to follow to check the account balance of the ATM Card:
- Firstly, insert your ATM card into the automated machine. The follow the instructions on the machines to ensure it is inserted properly
- Now use the Keypad to punch your PIN into the Automated Machine. It will allow you to have access to your bank detail
- Select Balance from the menu. hough the balance will automatically display on the screen you can as well request a printout of your balance if you wish to.
- Then request another type of transaction or end the transaction to log out to your account. Make sure you have secured your card and it is not still in the machine.
H&R Block Emerald Card Customer Service
To get in touch with their customer service, Kindly follow the steps below:
- First, Go to any web browser of your choice and open it
- Then in the search bar of the web browser. type in www.hrblock.com and search. It will direct you to their homepage
- Now that you are on the homepage, scroll down to the end of the page where you have the Customer help & support, just immediately under Resources and click on it
- Then it will direct you to the customer service page once where will see everything you need to know once you click on it.
Note: You can ask questions using the box provided there for you. For more information like the H&R Block Emerald Card Number or Phone Number. Kindly visit their official website at www.hrblock.com