Twitter is a social networking service where users post and interacts with friends known as tweets. it’s an effective social media marketing tool for business. And twitter is been used over 500 million users. To set up a business on Twitter is so easy, and here are some steps to guide you through.
How to Make Business Account on Twitter
Firstly you have to log into www.Twitter.com, and put in your real name or your email address and password then you have to customize your profile late
- Click create account
- Click “next
- Build a
- timeline. you will be asked to follow at least 3 people from a different section it gives you.
- Build your timeline. Twitter will then ask you to follow 5 more, and then 5 people you know. But you can skip the last two steps by clicking ” skip” on the right side of the box.
- Confirm email. you be asked to confirm your email, and check your email for confirmation, and click on the link in the email from Twitter. Voila! Your account is been made.
- Add character. upload your profile image, the image you are adding will appear on your tweets for your followers to see. It gives your account identity. But the image has to a normal size which is 700MB.
- Upload header. The header will show on the background to your Twitter photo, It shows up on your device, and it’s important to include this in your Twitter account. The recommended dimensions for a header is 1252 x 626, with the maximum file size of 5MB10. You have to add website Including your business website so that your Twitter followers can easily click through to your website.
- Add your bio. You expected to tell the own world about your business. Be succinct so your fans will be able to like and follow your business if your personality shines through. And it allows you to share a post from tweets direct to your Facebook page.
- Then click “Save Changes”