Creating a Facebook business page is a very simple/easy thing to do for your business. Creating a Facebook business page doesn’t require much stress, all you need to do is to follow these simple steps.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page.
In other to create a business page, you must have a personal Facebook account. if you don’t have a Facebook account, you need to create one. But if you do, just log in and follow these simple steps:
Create a Facebook Business Page By Signing Up
- To sign up, go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Having done that, select the type of page you want to create (business/brand or community / public figure), and enter your business information.
- Enter your page name and choose a category (a word or two that describes your business). After that, the box will expand to ask a few further details, such as your phone number and your address.
- You can also choose if you want to make your information public or to show only your city and state, then click on continue.
Note: By clicking continue, it indicates that you accepted Facebook’s Pages, Groups and Events Policies. You can check them before you proceed
Add a Profile Picture
- The next step to take is to add a profile picture and cover images for your Facebook page.
- Make sure the pictures you add corresponds with your brand and can easily be identified with your business.
- Your profile picture will accompany your business name in the search results, and it appears on the top left of your Facebook page.
- Once you have chosen a picture, click on the upload profile picture, then select a cover photo.
Create a Username
Username is used to find you on Facebook, a username is also called a “vanity URL”. To create a username, click on Create Page @Username in the left menu to set up your vanity URL. A username is very important because without a username people can’t find you on Facebook.
Add your Business Details
Adding your business detail is very important in creating a Facebook page. To fill your business details, click on Edit Page Info at the top menu. Filling your business details includes Description, Categories, Contact, Location, Hours, and Extra options.
Tell your Story
What Facebook meant by telling your story is, adding a detailed description of your business, what it offers to customers and when they should like or follow your page. On your Facebook page, there is a place where you can add a longer description of your business. To access this, all you need to do is; click on ‘See more’ at the left menu, click ‘About’ and click ‘Our Story’ on the right-hand side. After that, enter a headline and text for your story and upload a photo, then you click on ‘Publish’.
Create your First Post
After going through the processes listed above, you will have to post some valuable content before you start inviting people to like your Facebook page. Ensure that whatever you post offers value for your visitors when they visit your page.
You also need to publish your page, just hit on the big green ‘Publish Page’ button in the left-hand menu.
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Cinema9ja Ent. via email@example.com