Here, in this article, I will be showing you how to Delete a Facebook Page or Group you created. Before then, what is Facebook all about?
Facebook is a social networking website where users communicate with their family and friends with ease. The app also enables you to send messages and also post status updates so as to keep in touch with your family and friends.
On Facebook, you can also share articles, contents, photos, videos, thoughts, opinions, etc. Unlike some other social media platforms like WhatsApp where you choose to block or prevent some certain people from viewing what you post on your status.
What you might not like about the Facebook Mobile App is that what you post there is visible to the general public. That is, other people can see why you post or upload even those you do not have as friends.
How do I create a Facebook Account?
Here’s how to create a Facebook account:
- Go to any web browser of your choice and input “facebook.com/r.php.” into the search bar of the web browser.
- Then enter the name you want to use.
- Also, enter your date of birth, mobile number. But if you want to use an email, simply click on “Sign up with email”.
- Select your gender.
- Finally, choose a very strong password that you can easily remember then click on “Sign up”
To now complete this process, you will have to confirm your email address or your mobile phone number.
Note: To create a Facebook account, you must be at least 13 years of age.
How to delete a Facebook Page via Desktop.
- Open your Facebook and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then go to your Facebook pages. Click on “Pages”, it is located under explore. And then choose the Facebook page you wish to delete.
- Go to “Settings” and click on ‘Edit”.
- Now delete your Facebook page by clicking on “Delete <Your Page Name>.
- Once you are done deleting your Facebook page, click “OK” for confirmation.
How to delete your Facebook Page on your Android device or iOS.
- Open your Facebook app and log in.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click on “Pages” and choose the page you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of your screen (next to the search bar) and click on “Edit page”.
- Now go to “Settings” and choose “General”.
- Click on “Remove Page” and tap the “Delete <Your Page Name>”.
- Lastly, click on “Delete Page” to automatically delete the page.
How to delete a Facebook Group.
To Delete a Facebook Page or Group is easy. Follow the guide below to delete a Facebook Group.
- Visit the group you wish to delete and click on “Members”
- Beside each of the member’s name, tap “Remove from Group”.
- Now that you have removed everyone from the Group, Click on “Leave Group” that is next to your name.
Then tap “Leave and Delete”.
Tip: you will still be asked if you permanently want to delete your page after 14 days. If yes, then click on “Delete Page”. You can also choose to unpublish the page so that admins can see the page.