Recover your Disabled Instagram Account. If you are a victim of a disabled Instagram account, worry less because you have visited the right platform. On this platform, you will see and for sure understand the basic steps to follow in restoring your disabled Instagram account.
Instagram as we all know is a very popular social media network that enables users of the app to upload photos, videos. Begin a live video, send messages, and even set up a business page for business. Have heard a lot of people say that Instagram is only for influencers and celebrities.
But do you really think that is true? Of course not. Instagram is for everybody however you must be up to 13 years of age to have an Instagram account. Because it is believed that you being up to that age shows that you are matured enough to handle what is really going on on the platform.
Although, there is no age-verification process. And that is why you see some kids under 13 years signing up for Instagram. Well, most accounts of younger kids you see on Instagram are being managed by either their parents or their manager. Sometimes, it is stated in the bio.
Instagram disabled my account
If your Instagram account has been disabled, be it your personal account or your business account, do you know there is a possibility that you can get that account back? The steps I will be listing below will guide you on how you can recover your Instagram account.
But before then, have you ever wondered why Instagram will disable or disabled your account? If not, here are a few reasons why Instagram will disable your account so as to avoid making mistakes in the future. Always have this at the back of your mind that it will be very much tougher to recover your disabled account again if you end up making some mistakes.
Reasons why Instagram disabled your Instagram account
Your Instagram account could be disabled for the following reasons:
- Inactive account
- Your account is reported several times.
- Aggressively following, liking, unfollowing, and sending messages to other users as a new user. So if you are new to Instagram avoid all that.
- Graphic Violence.
How to Recover Your Disabled Instagram Account
To recover your disabled instagram account:
- Click on the option: “Get help signing in”.
- On the page that follows, I advise you to make use of your username. You might encounter some difficulties if you have changed your username several times or if you have changed your phone number or email. If you get any error while trying, try making use of the original email address that you used first when signing up.
- When properly done, Instagram should now send you the recovery code to your email. Carefully follow the instructions in the email and follow the rest onscreen instructions.
- Also, take note that the Instagram email carries all the information that you will assist you in sending your photo. Merging it with your handwritten copy of the recovery code that they have just sent to you.
How To Appeal a Disabled Instagram Account In-App
If your Instagram account has ever been disabled or is disabled especially if it was mistakenly done. Then you will know how frustrating it can be. This applies mostly to Instagram where you will have to start visiting the “Instagram Help Center”, fill in a form, and wait for a response.
Just as Instagram gets more hard with those using its app, the issue of accounts being disabled has been an increasing problem for so many users.
- When you log in to your disabled account, you will see an option to appeal to Instagram’s decision just below the “Download Data” button.
- Also, your username will be refilled and what you need to do next is to fill in your full name, your email. As well as the reason why you think Instagram made a mistake in disabling your account.
- The next step to click on “Request a Review” and of course await a response from Instagram.
- Although, Instagram mentions that this process usually lasts up to a day, which is 24 hours, but deep within you, you know that this process will take a lot of time.
Tip: If after all your effort, the appeal was not accepted by Instagram. Then there is nothing again that you can do than just having to download your data. In this case, you will have your disabled account deleted. So if I was to advise you, I would tell you not to do anything that will violate the terms and conditions of Instagram.
And also be careful while handling the app so as to not disable your Instagram account by mistake.
You can as well choose to make an appeal or go through the appeal process by using the links below:
Instagram Help Center – Appeal Links