This write-up is a guide on how to reset Windows 10 Admin Password. Let’s discuss the meaning of windows 10 admin before I will enlighten you on how to reset the admin password of Windows 10 computer. The admin is the user that is in charge of a computer. Once you start using Windows 10 device you will need to create administrator accounts and standard accounts.
The admin account allows users to make changes to their computer and how it functions. But the Standard account users can’t change the computer and the way it functions.
Are you wondering about what you can do if you forgot your Windows 10 admin password? You can easily forget your Windows 10 admin password, once you got into the habit of using fingerprint or PIN to log into your account. Forgetting the admin password for your computer is a serious problem. Because you won’t be able to do anything on your computer.
Having you been looking for a way to reset your administration password but don’t know how to reset it. Forgetting your computer is a normal thing that can happen to anybody. You can forget your admin password if you have not used your Windows 10 computer for a long time.
In this article, we will enlighten you on the best ways to reset your password in case you forgot the admin password on your Windows 10 computer. If you are using a Microsoft account then the password resetting process will be easier. If you are also using Skype, Hotmail, or any other Microsoft service that has the same email address as your username, then you can use your password for those services to unlock your computer. Note that before you buy a second-hand device ensure you are given the administrator access.
What to do when you forget your Windows 10 Admin Password
If you forget your password, you can simply use a Windows password recovery tool. You can also use a password reset disk if you have created any, just connect the device to your computer and follow the prompts. You can also reset your Windows 10 password if you forget the password. So, you can easily reset your password using any of the methods mentioned here. Resetting your Windows 10 admin password can be stressful, so on this guide, we will give you a simple way you can use to reset it. Kindly follow the below guide step by step to get the process.
How to Reset Windows 10 Admin Password
- Open your computer and switch it on if the computer is not on.
- Click on the Forgot Password? option on the sign-in screen of your Windows 10 device.
- You will be asked some security questions, provide answers to the questions.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone. You will be asked to provide a verification code that is sent to your phone.
- After providing the code, you will ask to provide a new password that you will use to reset your Windows 10.
How to Reset Windows 10 Admin Password if you have a Standard account
- The first thing to do is to request the person that set up the computer to grant you administrator privileges.
- If you can’t reach the person that set up the computer. All you have to do is to install a fresh version of Windows 10.
- Note that the new version will enable you to make yourself the admin during setup.
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Cinema9ja Ent. via [email protected]