Is Facebook dating app available for users? Well, yes of course it is. But there are details you must know about this Facebook dating app. today I will show you how to access and make use of this Facebook dating app, but first I must begin with the basics, by explaining what the Facebook dating is. As we all may know it might be our first time reading or hearing of Facebook dating. So that you can have a good understanding of what it is all about.
Facebook Dating Feature
The Facebook dating feature is a feature on the Facebook platform that allows you to make use of dating, in order words that allow you to date. You can date once you have noticed this feature on the Facebook platform. Now according to the topic, a lot of users want to know if the Facebook dating app is available or not.
Well, I used to be of them, but now I know updates about it. So I will share it with you once you read this till the end. You should know that the Facebook dating app demands another account. Now you must have a separate account for dating on the Facebook platform when you want to access or make use of the Facebook dating app.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app is indeed available for Facebook users, but not yet available in all the countries for now. But according to research Facebook is not yet done with the development of the Facebook dating app. which means that there are still countries that this app will be available in. now the Facebook dating app is not yet a standalone app but can be accessed through the Facebook website or platform.
If the Facebook dating app is available in your country you will see a notification about dating at the top of your newsfeed or homepage, you can even find a heart icon at the top of your profile. But if it isn’t then it is not available in your country, but not too worry because even though the app is not yet available there is also another you can date on Facebook. But before I tell you the alternative way I will show you how to create a dating account if the dating app is available where you are.
Create a Dating Profile
- I have told you how to access the dating room, by clicking the notification or the heart icon at the top of your profile.
- Then to create an account, select a gender.
- Also then confirm your location.
- After you have done that, there will be 12 profile tiles, and each tile is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- you have to tap on the questions you want to be displayed on your dating profile.
- After that answer the question in a very interesting way. This is so because questions are also a good way to let your match know more about you.
- Also, select a dating photo.
- But you have to specify your match criteria in the dating settings.
- These are the steps you will need to follow when you want to create a dating profile on Facebook.
Facebook Dating Groups
Now if the Facebook dating app is not yet available in your country then you can try the Facebook dating groups. The Facebook dating groups is an alternative way you can look for or search for singles on the Facebook platform. Now I will show you how you can easily join the dating groups on Facebook;
- Now login to your Facebook account.
- Then access your search bar at the top of your Facebook homepage.
- You have to type in the name of the dating groups you want to join.
- After you are done typing click search.
- You may have questions that will pop up since it is a dating group, so you will be asked a few questions.
- Answer the questions correctly and then click submit.
- Here are steps on how you can join dating groups on Facebook. But before all these can take place you must have a Facebook account.
Facebook Account Setup
To setup, a Facebook account is to create one. Here are some guidelines to create a Facebook account below;
- Go to the Facebook website.
- After that click or tap the “sign up” or “create a new account” link.
- Once you have done that, just type in your details and click sign up again below.
- Then verify your account with the digits sent to you.
- After verification just clicks “confirm” or “continue”.