This article is on the InMotion Hosting Login guide. Are you having difficulties in Logging into your InMotion Hosting Account? Have you been trying to log into your account but you can’t log in. Are you trying to Login but you can’t remember your account password? Worry less because in this article you will get a simple guide on InMotion Hosting login. As we all know InMotion Hosting is one of the largest independent web hosting companies in the whole world.
This hosting is one of the few large, stable hosting companies that is not owned by a holding corporation “Endurance International”. Inmotion is one of the Reliable Website Hosting you can trust, the platform helps users to Build a WordPress Website in 2 Days for just $99. Although there are other plans available on the site. Other plans include the Power Plan which is the First Choice for Small Business.
The pricing of the power plan is $8.49 monthly. The power plan user gets 6 Websites, Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, 2X performance of the launch plan. Another plan is Pro Plan, it is the best option for Developers and Growing Businesses. The pricing of the pro plan is $14.71 monthly. As a User of Pro plan, you will get Unlimited Websites, free Private SSL, 4X Performance of power plan, Unlimited Disk Space, and Unlimited Bandwidth.
Inmotion Hosting platform uses top security measures such as auto-updates on web apps, custom firewall, Free SSL, hack protection, and DDoS protection to help keep your websites safe.
Inmotion Hosting Login
How does it feels when you want to log into your account but you can’t log in or you don’t know your password? You will feel bad and tired, so to help you out, we took our time to write this guide on Inmotion Hosting Login. Kindly follow up with our guide step by step to get the login process. This guide is very simple and easy.
- Launch your browser and visit the official InMotion Hosting Platform.
- When you are on the platform webpage, locate the Login option.
- Click on the Login option, you will be directed to a page where you will be required to provide your email and password.
- Enter your Email and password and click on I’m not a robot Recaptcha to confirm that you are human. You need to complete the captcha to login.
- After that click on the login button, you will be directed to your account dashboard instantly.
Forgotten Password – How to retrieve your account Password
- On the official login page, click on the “I don’t remember my password” option.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will retrieve your account password.
- Enter your Cpanel or Domain username then enter your Email address.
- Click on the submit button, note that by submitting this form, an e-mail will be sent to the Primary E-mail Address on file for your account. You will get a secure link to reset your password.
- After resetting your account you can now log into your account.
- Ensure that you always use a password that you can easily remember.