Men in Black International is an upcoming American science fiction action comedy film. This film is directed by F. Gary Gray with the screenplay written by Art Marcum and Matt Holloway. The film is a sequel of the Men in Black film series that is loosely based on the Marvel comics of the same name by Lowell Cunningham.
Men in Black International movie stars include Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Liam Neeson, Rebecca Ferguson, Kumail Nanjiani, Rafe Spall, and Emma Thompson. Emma Thompson reprises her role from Men in Black 3. This film is scheduled to be released on the 14th of June 2019 in the United States by Sony Pictures.
Men in Black International Movie Cast
- Chris Hemsworth as Agent H.
- Tessa Thompson as Agent M.
- Liam Neeson as High T. he is the head of the UK branch of MIB.
- Rebecca Ferguson as Riza, she is an alien.
- Kumail Nanjiani as the voice of Pawny, an alien.
- Rafe Spall
- Les Twins
- Emma Thompson as Agent O who is the head of the US branch of MIB. Emma Thompson reprises her role from Men in Black 3.
Men in Black International Movie Plot
The film follows a London-based team of Men in Black secret agents. The men in Black(MIB) Secret Agents involved in a series of alien attacks that send them traveling around the globe. This movie will be released on the 14th of June 2019.
Men in Black International Movie Overview
|Directed by||F. Gary Gray|
|Produced by||Walter F. Parkes|
|Written by||Art Marcum|
|Based on||The Men in Black|
by Lowell Cunningham
|Edited by||Christian Wagner|
|Distributed by||Sony Pictures Releasing|