No Time to Die is an upcoming American spy movie and the twenty-fifth installment in the James Bond film series produced by Eon Productions. It’s directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and written by Robert Wade, Neal Purvis, Fukunaga, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge. It stars Lashana Lynch, Rami Malek, Ana de Armas, Billy Magnussen, David Dencik, and Dali Benssalah as new characters. While Ben Whishaw, Léa Seydoux, Jeffrey Wright, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear Christoph Waltz, and Ralph Fiennes reprise their roles from previous films.
Development of the film began in 2016 and will be the first film in the series to be co-produced and distributed by Universal Pictures. Universal Pictures acquired the right following the expiration of Sony Pictures’ contract after the release of Spectre in 2015. Danny Boye was to direct and co-write the screenplay with John Hodge, they left due to creative differences in August 2018. A month later, Fukunaga was announced as Boyle’s replacement.
No Time to Die was originally scheduled to release in April 2020 but was postponed due to the Cronaviirus pandemic. It is now scheduled to release on the 12th of November, 2020 in the UK and on 20th in the US.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Thriller
Director: Cary Joji Fukunaga
Producers: Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
Writers: Robert Wade, Neal Purvis, Cary Joji Fukunaga, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge
Story by: Robert Wade, Neal Purvis, and Cary Joji Fukunaga
Based on: James Bond by Ian Fleming
Music by: Hans Zimmer
Cinematography: Linus Sandgren
Editors: Elliot Graham and Tom Cross
Production company: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Eon Productions
Distributors: United Artists Releasing (United States), Universal Pictures (International), Comcast Corporation (International)
Release date: 12 November 2020 (United Kingdom) and 20 November 2020 (United States)
Duration: 163 mins
Country: the United Kingdom and the United States
Casts in No Time to Die
- Daniel Craig as James Bond. James, formerly known as agent 007, has been retired for five years at the beginning of the film.
- Rami Malek as Safin. Safin is an adversary of Bond.
- Lea Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann. She is a psychiatrist and Bond’s love interest. She assisted him in his mission in the film Spectre.
- Lashana Lynch as Nomi. A ’00’ agent who entered active service sometime after Bond’s retirement.
- Ben Whishaw as Q. Q is MI6’s Quartermaster who outfits ’00’ agents with equipment for use in the field.
- Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny. Bond’s ally and M’s secretary.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter. CIA field officer and Bond’s friend.
- Christoph Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld. He is the founder and head of the criminal syndicate Spectre and is now in MI6 custody. He is also Bond’s archenemy and foster brother
- Ralph Fiennes as M. The head of MI6 and Bond’s superior officer.
- Ana de Armas as Paloma. A CIA agent assisting Bond.
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner. M’s chief of staff.
- Dali Benssalah as Primo. Primo is a soldier and an adversary whom Bond first encounters in Matera.
- David Dencik as Valdo Obruchev. A scientist whose disappearance Bond investigates.
- Billy Magnussen as Logan Ash. Logan is a CIA agent who comes into conflict with Bond and “coordinates the pursuit of Bond”
Five years after the capture of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when he is approached by his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA asking for help. The mission to rescue Valdo Obruchev turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
No Time to Die Official Trailer
Watch the trailer of No Time to Die Below to get more about the movie