No Time to Die an Upcoming spy movie and also the 25th James Bond movie series, it is produced by Eon Production. It stars Daniel Craig, this will be his fifth and last role of being the fictional M16 agent James Bond.
No Time To Die is directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and screenplay by Neal Purvis, Fukunaga, Robert Wade, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Lea Seydoux, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright, Christoph Waltz, and Ralph Fiennes still maintained their roles from previous movies, joining the cast we have Rami Malek, Ana de Armas, Lashana Lynch, David Dencik, Dali Benssalah, and Billy Magnussen.
No Time To Die Plot
After the capture of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, five years later James Bond left active service. He was later approached by his friend, Felix Leiter, and an officer from the CIA, who requested his help in the search for Valdo Obruchev, a scientist who was missing. It was later confirmed that Obruchev was kidnapped, now Bond will face dangers in which the world has not seen before to rescue him.
No Time To Die-Cast
- Daniel Craig as James Bond. Formerly called 007, at the beginning of the movie he was retired for five years. He was compared with a “wounded animal” by the director Cary Joji Fujunaga.
- Rami Malek as Safin, an adversary of Bond. His character was described to be “the one that really gets under Bond’s skin” by producer Barbara Broccoli. Malik also described him to be someone that thinks he is a hero just like Bond
- Léa Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann, Bond’s love interest who is a psychiatrist, assisted him in missions in the movie Spectre. Her role in the movie is so important just as Fukunaga describes, she helps bond explore unresolved issues.
- Lashana Lynch as Nomi, a 00 agent who joined the active service at a time Bond has retired.
- Ben Whishaw as Q, the MI6 Quartermaster who supplies the 00 agents the equipment in the field
- Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny, M’s assistant, and Bond’s ally.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, CIA field officer, and Bond’s friend
- Christoph Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Bond’s archenemy and foster brother. He was the head of the criminal syndicate Spectre but he is currently at the MI6 custody.
- Ralph Fiennes as M, Bond’s superior officer and the head of MI6.
- Ana de Armas as a CIA agent assisting Bond, as Paloma. She is described by De Armas to be “irresponsible” and “buddy” and she also plays a role in Bond’s mission.
- Rory Kinnear asThe MI6 chief of staff.
- Dali Benssalah as Primo, A soldier Bond met at Matera.
- David Dencik as Valdo Obruchev, the missing scientist.
- Billy Magnussen as Logan Ash.
Directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga
Produced by Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli
Screenplay by Robert Wade, Neal Purvis, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Cary Joji Fukunaga
Story by Neal Purvis, Cary Joji Fukunaga, and Robert Wade
Based on James Bond by Ian Fleming
Starring Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Ralph Fiennes Léa Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Christoph Waltz
Music by Hans Zimmer
Cinematography Linus Sandgren
Edited by Elliot Graham, Tom Cross
Production company Eon Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures
Distributed by United Artists Releasing (North America), Universal Pictures (International)
Release date 12 November 2020 (United Kingdom), 25 November 2020 (United States)
Country United Kingdom, United States
Budget $250 million
If you have a story you want to tell, send it to Cinema9ja Ent. via [email protected]