Spies in Disguise is 2019 American animated spy comedy movie. Blue Sky Studios produced the movie and it was distributed by 40th Century Fox, it is Loosely based on the 2009 animated short Pigeon: Impossible by ‘Lucas Martell’.
- Rating: PG (for action, violence, and rude humor)
- Genre: Animation, Comedy, Kids&Family, Action & Adventure.
- Directed By: Troy Quane, Nick Bruno.
Due to the frequent animated violence, sad themes, and rude humor, the movie is not suitable for children under 6 And parental guidance is recommended for children aged 6-8.
Spies in Disguise Movie Cast
Spies in Disguise Movie cast include:
- Will Smith as Lance Sterling: Lance is the world’s most awesome spy, who is accidentally turned into a pigeon
- Tom Holland as Walter Beckett: A socially inept scientific genius who graduated from MIT and designs gadgets. He mistakenly turns Lance into pigeon with a new invention of his and he must now help Sterling change back to his human form.
- Jarrett Bruno portrays a younger Walter.
- Rashida Jones as Marcy Kappel: she is a security forces agent of internal affairs who is in chase of Lance Sterling.
- Ben Mendelsohn as Killian: He is a powerful technology-based terrorist mastermind. With a left bionic arm that controls a collection of weaponized drones that threatens the world. He is also Sterling’s arch-enemy and his main mission objective.
- Reba McEntire as Joy Jenkins: Sterling’s superior and the director of HTUV (Honor, Trust, Unity, and Valor).
- Rachel Brosnahan as Wendy Beckett: She is a police officer and Walter’s late mother.
- Karen Gillan as the Eyes: A specialist (HTUV) in spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography.
- Dj Khaled as Ears: He is an HTUV specialist in communications who is paired with Eyes.
- Masi Oka as Katsu Kimura: An associate to Killian an a Japanese arms dealer
- Carla Jimenez as Geraldine.
- Olly Murs as Junior Agent.
- Bex Marsh as Italian Tourist.
- Stefania Spampinato as Italian Woman.
- Eddie Mujica as Agency Accountant and Male Tourist.
- Emily Altman as the Lead Agency, Scooter Girl, Lab Tech.
- Claire Crosby as Unity.
- Randy Trager as Terrance.
- Mark Ronson as Agency Control Room Technician.
- Matthew J. Munn as Weapons Lab Soldier.
- Kimberly Brooks as the (Audi RSQ e-Tron) Lance Sterling’s Car.
- Krizia Bajos as Receptionist.
- Reggie De Leon as Weapons Lab Tech.
- Casey Roberts as Launch Control Voice.
Spies in Disguise Movie Plot
Read Below Spies in Disguise Movie Plot.
Lance Sterling[Will Smith], an insolent secret agent of H.T.U.V. (Honor, Trust, Unity, and Valor), is sent to recover an attack drone from Japanese arms dealer ‘Katsu Kimura’ in Japan. Immediately the terrorist Killian arrives, then Sterling breaks against the orders of Joy Jenkins, defeats Kimura and his gang, and managed to escape with the briefcase containing the drone. Sterling returned to H.T.U.V headquarters to approach Walter Beckett, for equipping nonlethal weapons into his suit. Walter tried to persuade Sterling that there is a more peaceful way to save the world, but Sterling fires him before he can explain his latest invention ‘biodynamic concealment’.
Sterling discovered that the briefcase was empty and is approached by Marcy Kappel. Who reveals footage of Sterling (actually Killian in a holographic disguise) leaving with the drone, labeling him as a traitor. Sterling escapes from the H.T.U.V. and decided to track down Walter to help him vanish. Killian breaks into the H.T.U.V. weapons facility.
While Sterling was searching Walter’s home for his invention, he unknowingly ingests the concoction and transforms into a pigeon. Before Walter could even start making an antidote to change him back, Marcy and other H.T.U.V. agents chased them through the city, but they escaped in Sterling’s spy car. They both track down Kimura to a resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. They learned of Killian’s whereabouts in Venice Italy, before Marcy and the H.T.U.V. can capture them again. On their way to Venice, Walter tried to make the antidote but failed.
In Venice, Walter is confronted by the H.T.U.V. Who are unaware of Sterling’s condition. Marcy tried to convince Walter to help turn Sterling in, but Walter refuses. Suddenly, a drone distracts the H.T.U.V. which allowed Walter and Sterling to escape. They both discovered the drone carrying the H.T.U.V. agent database, and Walter manages to get it. Killian showed up, took the database, and prepared to kill Walter. With help from hundreds of pigeons in the surrounding, they distract Killian and flee. Disguised as Sterling, Killian escapes the H.T.U.V., agitates Marcy’s suspicions of Sterling upon her seeing him with a robot hand.
Underwater in a submarine, Walter reveals that he planted a tracking device on Killian and locates him at the weapons facility. Walter manages to make the antidote and successfully turns Sterling to humans again. At Killian’s hideout, Sterling is worried about Walter’s safety and sends him away in the submarine.
Sterling confronts Killian. But he was defeated and captured as Killian revealed that he has mass-produced hundreds of drones. To target everyone at the agency using the database as revenge for killing his crew in a past mission led by Sterling. Killian noticed Walter returning in the submarine, Killian destroys it; unknown to them, Walter survives with the help of one of his inventions, the inflatable hug.
Walter frees Sterling, they both escaped and contact Marcy for support as the drones approach H.T.U.V. headquarters in Washington D.C. Walter attempts to hack into Killian’s bionic arm. When Killian noticed this, he tried to flee through the air with a drone, but Walter catches up. So, Walter put his life at risk by trapping Killian in one of his protective gadgets. And he deactivates the villain’s arm and Walter falls, but Sterling, who has turned himself back into a pigeon. Flies for the first time and carries him to safety with help from other pigeons, Killian is found and arrested.
Even after saving the world, Sterling, go back to his human form and Walter got fired for disobedience. Finally, They are quickly reinstated by the H.T.U.V. So as the agency could learn from Walter’s peaceful ways of handling villainy.