Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the world. The platform is a digital music service platform that allows users to millions of music.
However, it has a mobile app available for download for both iOS and Android devices as well as web browser access. It has become the most popular music streaming service in the world. With Spotify, it is easy to search for the right music or podcast for every moment on your preferred devices.
You can decide to sign up for Spotify as a user without paying any subscription fee. Signing up is very easy and also simple. You can use your email address or Facebook profile to sign up.
Features of Spotify
- Search- The Function of search becomes more and more precise. You can improve the accuracy of your searches by adding extra information such as albums, genres, and also dates.
- Device-Connect to a device: When listening to music on the platform, you can use your mobile device as a remote control and connect your Spotify account with any other device such as TV, computer, and also Bluetooth.
- Connect Apps- You can also control your Spotify music with a navigation app like Google Map when you are on the move or even in the car.
- Spotify Code– This is the latest feature developed by Spotify and all it takes is camera access to easily share your best songs, albums, or artists with friends.
- Music Quality-You can listen to Spotify music with a better sound effect by just tapping settings. Though there many streaming modes for you to select from like low, normal, very high, automatic, high, and very high.
- Running Mode-The running mode offered by Spotify plays music that matches your running speed. It will automatically modify the music to match it when you decide to change your running pace. To access it, just tap Browse, then scroll down to running and select a running playlist, and now tap Start Run.
- Alarm-You can wake up to specific music of your best playlist supported by the app. It will definitely strengthen the motivation behind waking up very early.
How to Sign Up on Spotify
It is very easy to sign up for the platform. All you need to do is follow the steps below. But make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- The first thing you should do is launch the Spotify app on your phone or visit the website spotify.com
- Now click on Sign Up from the top right section of the page on the onscreen
- Now you can sign up to Spotify using your Facebook account directly or enter the sign-up information required which include:
Date of birth
Then click on SIGN UP at the bottom
Spotify App Login
To log in to Spotify mobile app Platform, Follow the steps below :
- Launch the Spotify mobile app first
- Now you download the app from the app store or iOS. Enter the words on the search box
- Tap Log In or Continue with Facebook. Then you will see options below the green button that links to sign up for Spotify
- Now enter your email and password. You can choose the Continue with Facebook option and you will automaticlly logged in.
- Then Tap In to continue. you will see suggested music and playlist also as you recently played once you have successfully logged in
Spotify Web Login Browser
Users can still access the platform on the web-based platform other than the mobile app Loin. Follow the instruction below to login to the platform on the website
- First Launch your web browser on your preferred device
- Make sure you are connected to a strong connected
- Now enter the URL https://accounts.spotify.com/ on the search box of the web browser
- You will be directed automatically to the login page
- You can now either continue with Facebook, With Apple, or with Google or enter your username and password
- Then click on login at the bottom of the page
- Now you will be displayed on Spotify and can start to stream your best songs online.
How to Download Music From the Platform on Your Computer
As I said, The platform is one of the most popular music streaming platform today right now. It allows users with Spotify Premium to downalod music so that they can listen to their best songs or albums without connecting to the internet. Here is how to download your favorite music with a Spotify Premium account
- First, subscribe to Spotify Premium or log into your account Premium account on your Personal Computer
- Then search the playlist that you choose to download
- Now click the download button to the right so that the toggle turns green. The playlist will immediately start downloading
- The songs in the playlist will be offline when you have finished downloading your music
How to Download Music from the app on Your Phone
- The first thing you do is Launch the app on your Android or iPhone device and log into your Spotify Premium account
- Now tap on You Library which is located in the bottom right corner of the screen. The choose the playlist that you wish to download in the Your Library tab
- Tap the Download button so that the toggle turns green in the playlist. By doing this, it will immediately download the songs in your playlist