Terminator Dark Fate is an upcoming American science-fiction action film. It is directed by Tim Miller and the screenplay is written by David S. Goyer, Justin Rhodes, and Billy Ray. The movie is written from a story by James Cameron, Goyer, Josh Friedman, Charles Eglee, and Rhodes. This film is produced by James Cameron and David Ellison. Terminator: Dark Fate is the sixth installment in the Terminator franchise. It is the first since Terminator 2: Judgment Day of 1991 to have franchise creator James Cameron involved.
The film stars include Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Edward Furlong. They return in their roles as Sarah Connor, the T-800 “Terminator”, and John Connor, respectively. The three characters are reuniting after 28 years. Although, there are new characters available in the movie. The new characters are Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna, Natalia Reyes, and Diego Boneta.
Terminator Dark Fate movie is Distributed by Tencent Pictures in China, Paramount Pictures in North America. It is distributed by 20th Century Fox in other territories. This movie is scheduled to be released on the 1st of November 2019 in the United States.
Terminator Dark Fate Movie Cast
- Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor: Sarah is the mother of John Connor who is the future leader of the Human Resistance in the war against the machines. She hunts and kills Terminators to prevent Judgement Day.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 “Model 101”: Also known as Carl, Carl is an aging Terminator. T-800 is one of several sent to kill John Connor in the past.
- Mackenzie Davis as Grace who is a soldier-assassin that was converted into a cyborg. Grace was sent from the future to protect Dani Ramos from the new advanced Terminator prototype.
- Brett Azar as a body double for the young T-800.
- Natalia Reyes as Daniella “Dani” Ramos.
- Diego Boneta as Daniella’s older brother Miguel Ramos
- Gabriel Luna as Rev-9
- Edward Furlong as John Connor
- Cassandra Starr as Dani’s Army
- Diego Boneta as Miguel Ramos
- Steven Cree as Rigby
- Enrique Arce as Mr. Ramos
- Steven Cree
Terminator Dark Fate Movie Plot
The movie plot follows a new modified liquid metal Terminator that is sent from the future by Skynet. It was sent 27 years after the events of Terminator 2:Judgment Day. The new liquid metal terminator was sent in order to terminate Dani Ramos. Dani is a hybrid cyborg human.
Terminator Dark Fate Movie Overview
|Directed by||Tim Miller|
by James Cameron
Gale Anne Hurd
|Music by||Junkie XL|
|Edited by||Julian Clarke|