The Mule is a 2018 American crime film. This film is produced and directed by Clint Eastwood. The screenplay of this movie is written by Nick Schenk. The mule film is based on The New York Times article “The Sinaloa Cartel’s 90-Year-Old Drug Mule” by Sam Dolnick.
This movie stars Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest, and Andy García. The movie was released in the United States on the 14th of December 2018, by Warner Bros. Pictures.
The Mule Movie Cast
- Clint Eastwood as Earl Stone, He is a drug mule. Earl acted based on Leo Sharp character.
- Bradley Cooper as Colin Bates, he is a DEA Agent. He acted based on Jeff Moore.
- Alison Eastwood as Iris, She is Earl’s estranged daughter.
- Taisasa Farmiga as Ginny. She played the role of Earl’s granddaughter.
- Dianne Wiest as Mary, She is Earl’s ex-wife in the movie.
- Andy García as Laton, He is a Cartel boss in the play.
- Laurence Fishburne as a DEA Special Agent in Charge
- Michael Peña as Trevino, he is a DEA agent and also Bates’ partner
- Ignacio Serricchio as Julio, he is a cartel handler
- Clifton Collins Jr. as Gustavo
- Loren Dean as DEA Agent Brown
- Victor Rasuk as Rico
- Robert LaSardo as Emilio
- Eugene Cordero as Luis Rocha
- Manny Montana as Axl
- Noel Gugliemi as Bald Rob
The Mule Movie Plot
The movie follows a 90-years-old horticulturist named Earl Stone. He is a drug mule who got drug courier job from a Mexican cartel. In the movie Earl Stone got rich and his empire grew big immediately he got the drug courier Job. Because of his sudden wealth, it draws the attention of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates. Later in the movie, Earl Stone has to decide maybe he should right the wrongs he did in the past before law enforcement and cartel thugs catch up to him.
The Mule Movie Overview
|Directed by||Clint Eastwood|
|Screenplay by||Nick Schenk|
|Based on||“The Sinaloa Cartel’s 90-Year-Old Drug Mule”|
by Sam Dolnick
|Music by||Arturo Sandoval|
|Edited by||Joel Cox|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Box office||$81.1 million|