Locs is one of pop culture’s most loved hairstyles! They’re ropelike beach twists that are allowed to form on the hair naturally without allowing any comb through the hair for a period of time or manually loc’ing the hair by curling, twisting or win rolling. The stylish thing about the style is that it allows a variety of baptizing options and as long as you know how to duly maintain it, your locs will always look sharp and swish!
still, read on for how to grow and maintain locs, If you’ve ever wanted to rock this statement-making look.
How to Loc your Hair by Transitioning
• Wash and dry your hair. Also, put your hair down for many months.
• Leave it ignoble the first week. When you eventually wash, try ProfectiV Stimulating Shampoo, it repairs breakage, split- ends, and blankness.
• Regularly wax and roll beaches of hair with your win rolling to strain them up. You may have to do this every week or so when your dreads are in their early stages.
It’s stylish to form treatment governance with an exertion spray/ conditioner, swab water spray, and natural hair products for diurnal grooming.
Other tips are;
• Constant dread balling which is principally taking care of loose hair at the roots or on the body of dread – you can use a Loose Hair Tool or a Cinch Sculpta for this.
• Sleep with a headscarf on
• Head massages for at least 5- 10 twinkles daily before going to sleep; this stimulates your hair follicles for growth.
Now that you know all you need to about locs, it’s time to go forth and rock them!