Tiger is a 2018 American sports drama film. Tiger is directed by Alister Grierson with the screenplay by Michael Pugliese and Prem Singh. The movie is based on the true story of former Ontario flyweight boxing champion Pardeep Nagra.
The true movie follows a Sikh who wants to be a boxer. The boxer was prevented from becoming one due to his refusal to shave his beard. Tiger Movie stars include Mickey Rourke, Janel Parrish, Prem Singh, and Michael Pugliese.
The film had its world premiere at the San Diego International Film Festival on the 13th of October 2018. Tiger movie was given a limited release in the United States and Canada by R3M Pictures on the 30th of November 2018. This movie will soon be available for nationwide release.
Tiger Movie Cast
- Mickey Rourke as Frank Donovan
- Janel Parrish as Charlotte
- Marshall Manesh as Kulwant
- Prem Singh as Pardeep Nagra
- Michael Pugliese as Bryan Doyle
- Jacob Grodnik as Barry Zaya
- Carly Tamborski as Boxing Spectator
- Michael ‘Mick’ Harrity as carl
- Sean Ramey as Boxing referee
- Anita Farmer Bergman as Boxing Fan
- Nicholas Palacio as Spectator
- Daniel R. Hill as Racist Spectator
- Jack Norman as Throwing Spectator
- Charles Poole as Courtroom Bailiff
- Pepper Sweeney as Roberts
Tiger Movie Plot
The film follows a boxer who is banned by the commission for refusing to back down from his beliefs. The man fights back via racial profiling and stereotypical threats. As a consequence of what he did, his legacy will be forever tied to his two biggest battles which one is in the courtroom and the other is in the ring. Will he be able to fight his battle successfully, let’s find out in the movie. This movie is an interesting movie and it will be available in cinemas on the 30th of November 2018.
Tiger Movie Overview
|Directed by||Alister Grierson|
|Produced by||Rocco Pugliese
|Written by||Michael Pugliese
|Music by||Cezary Skubiszewski|
|Edited by||Ben Joss
Running Tiger Films
|Distributed by||R3M Pictures.|