Facebook, as we all know, is a social media platform that enables us to communicate with people all over the world. Facebook is one of the best platforms for communication which has a lot of features and settings. In this article, you will learn how to see a pending post on your Facebook timeline.
What is Facebook Pending post?
Pending posts are post that needs your approval, it can be in a group or your timeline. If someone post in a group, you will get a notification that a post needs your approval, all you need to do is to click on it to go to pending post, click the checkmark to approve the post, or click Cancel to remove the post.
In a group, members are allowed to post freely by default settings unless you turn on post-approval. A post-approval will help you determine what post should appear in your group.
How to Find pending Post on Your Facebook Timeline
If you turn on your Timeline review via your Facebook setting, then you can easily view your pending Post on Your Facebook Timeline. To do that is easy, kindly follow the guide below.
- Firstly, Launch your Facebook App or Visit Facebook official platform at www.facebook.com
- Go to your notification Timeline review’ at the left column to view pending post
- Then click on accept or Add to Timeline. You can ignore or Hide post if you don’t want to accept the post.
How to Find a Pending Post in a Group
When someone post in a group you will get a notification about the post and it needs to be approved. Here is what you should do:
- Go to your notification to see the pending post.
- Click on the checkmark to approve the post or click on the X to delete the post or click on the circle to block the poster and remove the post
If a post has been approved it will appear on the page as instantly.
How to manage a Facebook group
If you are a group admin or you own a Facebook group, you should be able to manage the group properly. To manage a group, you need to do the following:
As a group admin, you have to turn on your notification which helps you keep an eye on discussions within your group and stop/moderate any that does not belong, it also helps you accept members into your group as fast as possible. You can receive two types of notification from the Facebook group which are; notifications about posts and notification about member’s requests.
Ask new members/pending members questions
To improve the quality of your Facebook group you have to make sure that members who want to join your group are interested in the topic. A good way of doing that is by asking qualifying questions to new members/pending members.
Remove unwanted members
If there are members that don’t post related topics to your group, you can remove them and also their posts. To do that just click on ‘Members’ in the left navigation and then find the member you want to remove, you can also search for the member by their names. Click on the ‘setting gear icon’ next to the member name and select ‘Remove from the group’.
With these few procedures, you can be able to manage your group perfectly.
How to Control Who Sees what Others Post on Your Timeline
Do you know you can easily control who sees the post you are tagging? If No, follow up with this article to learn how. The steps are easy and straight forward.
- Launch your Facebook App and go to your Account Setting
- Click on settings, Scroll down to Timeline and Tagging. The second result says Who can see what others post on your Timeline option. Kindly click on it to Edit
- Lastly, select your Preferred Audience.