A YouTube Channel is an account you create on YouTube to put your videos there. Creating a channel is a very simple and easy task. Do you have difficulties when creating a YouTube channel? Be rest assured that at the end of this article, you will be able to create a YouTube channel. A channel is available to everyone who joins YouTube as a member. It serves as the home page for the user’s account.
The channel enables users to upload videos so that people can watch and share the videos. To share or upload videos, add comments, or make playlists, you have to create a channel. Note that creating a YouTube channel is free and easy, so feel free to create one anytime. YouTube also allows a business to create channel for their business. So you can create a YouTube channel for your business if you are a business owner.
How to create YouTube Channel
- Open the YouTube App on your device or visit the official website if you don’t have the app on your device. You can also download the App on your App store if you want to use the app instead of the website.
- The next step is to log into YouTube with your Google account(Gmail). Note that if you don’t have a Gmail account you need to create one else you will not be able to create a channel.
- Try to upload a video, you will be prompted to create a channel since you don’t have any channel.
- Now you have to optimize your channel for discover ability by adding links and descriptive details to your channel.
- After that upload a profile photo and cover art to your channel then add a banner image.
- Lastly, add videos and optimize them for search then confirm the information is accurate to create your channel.
Note: The YouTube account uses the same login information as that of Google accounts. So if you use other Google services like Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Photos, etc. You don’t have to create a new Google account to open a create a channel.
How to subscribe to a Youtube Channel
Youtube channels are collections of videos that different YouTube channel owners or groups put together. Do you like a YouTube channel and you don’t know how to subscribe to it? Subscribing to a channel means you will be notified whenever a new video is added to the channel. Note that you can’t subscribe to a channel if you don’t have a Google account. Let’s dive in on how to subscribe to your favorite channel.
- Open the YouTube app on your device and login to YouTube with your Google account.
- Click on the YouTube menu and then tap Browse channels. In case you don’t know how to identify the menu icon, it is the three horizontal lines.
- Search for the channel that you want to subscribe to. You can also browse other channels, you will definitely find the one you love.
- When you find the Channel that you want to subscribe to, click on the red Subscribe button.
- With this guide, you have successfully subscribe to the channel.
- Note that you can also use the search engine to browse YouTube channels.